}

Friday, September 07, 2007

AmeriNZ #38 – Here and There

Episode 38 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

Today's episode is probably the last of the shortened ones. At the end of a bad week, I talk about the loss of our cat at 3:22, then go on to things in the news at 6:50. Finally, it's comments at 10:49, and I give more details about some of the topics raised. I also add a couple last minute topics of my own. Didn't have time to double check this episode—hope it's okay! (Update: Okay, I listened and I screwed up the comments section. Sheesh!)

Mentioned in this episode:

No iTunes and coffee combo for Kiwis

International Gay Rugby


The Mark Kendall Bingham Memorial Trophy (The Bingham Cup)

Mark Bingham

The Gay Expat

This Boy Elroy

ArcherRadio

Hello Waffles


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

3 comments:

Kalv1n said...

Who would have thought that Starbucks would mind people using internet to access the itunes store. I wonder if they get a kickback for everything purchased at such locations. I'm still hoping that you are better. I was amazed at how composed you were able to keep yourself.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your cat. I could hear the pain in your voice. My thoughts are with you.

Love the new iPods....I want the Nano. I think it's just the right size and price for me. I'll have to get one in the near future. That sucks that you can't get the Starbucks feature there.

Ops...you forgot to take out that re-take on the comments beginning. hehehe

I can't believe you didn't like the piano. The story was great and the music was beautiful. Watch it again.

Arthur Schenck said...

Kalvin: I was wondering whether Starbucks gets a cut, too, especially since they sell CDs now. Yes, thank you, we're both doing better.

Archerr: Thanks for the thoughts, Archerr. They do help.

My current iPod isn't even a year old yet, so I can't justify changing it just yet (can I?).

Yes, I'm usually better about cutting the re-takes, although I haven't been doing them all that long (I used to just re-record!). I almost always have trouble with the start, though, and usually re-record that several times.

Hm, watch The Piano again? That may be above the call of duty...