}

Friday, November 09, 2007

AmeriNZ #52 - Fast Friday


Episode 52 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

Finally, a shorter episode! I recorded today during my lunch break (don't worry, there aren't any eating sounds). Today I catch-up on the things I didn't time for over the past week, like comments, but I also give you updates on some things I've talked about on earlier episodes.

Any Australians want to take part in an episode? Let me know. I tell you about some upcoming episodes, and a couple things about earlier ones. What's my most-downloaded episode to date? I'm planning another guest show for Tuesday.

I'm also a guest on ArcherRadio Group Shows for Thursday and Friday of this week.

Leave a comment, or ring my US-based listener line, 206-339-8413. You can also send an email to me at amerinz[at}yahoo.com.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

No comments: