}

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

AmeriNZ #57 - Aussies and expats too


Episode 57 is now available, and it's free no matter where you get it from. You can listen to it or download it through the player at the bottom of the post here, or subscribe for free through iTunes here (you must have the free iTunes player installed). You can also listen to it for free through the player on my MySpace page.

The Australian election was held this past Saturday, and the changes were huge. But for GLBT people, the changes may not be so big. I also tell you a few more things about being an expat. Then, it's on to comments, including an audio comment from Nik-in-Paris, then the results of the latest poll on my blog. Finally, a listener tells me about a new sweepstakes where US listeners can enter to win a trip to New Zealand.

The results from my latest blog poll are in, answering the question: Regardless of what you actually have, do you think Christmas is better in hot weather or cold? Among 22 responses, 2 people or 9% favoured Hot weather, Cold weather was chosen by 15 (68%), I don't care by 3 (13%) and “What's this, a trick question promoting New Zealand summer?” by 2 (9%).

Take part in the new poll question about NZ alcoholic beverages.

Also mentioned in this episode:
My blog post Election lessons UPDATED
My blog post Howard's End
Nik-in-Paris Podcast #64.

Leave a comment or send an email to me at amerinz{at)yahoo.com. You can also ring my US listener line on 206-339-8413.


Get AmeriNZ Podcast for free on iTunes

No comments: