}

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Searching for a title too

Whenever I see the top searches on Yahoo!, I have the same hope that they aren't in any way related. They aren't, right?

Update: When I posted this originally, I forgot to put a title on it (doh!). Actually, I had one, but "Peter Jackson and Ron Paul's implosion videos of Dancing with the Stars' Christmas movies and dinner recipes, with Leah Remini, Koenigsegg CCX and Ludacris and P.S. I love you" was way too long. But now that I've said all those things, they're bound to show up in future Yahoo! search results, too. Oops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arthur,

Sorry; my bad. I was searching for Ludacris' Christmas Dinner Recipes Imploded, the Christmas Movie directed by... Ron Paul.

Arthur Schenck said...

Aha! I juat knew there had to be a logical explanation! I bet the swearing Canadian Santas are your fault, too, are they?