}

Monday, September 15, 2008

I can see Russia from my house!



We don't get "Saturday Night Live" in New Zealand, so I don't get see any of the bits Americans are talking about, like the one above. So I was glad to find this over at Joe.My.God and naturally had to post it over here, too (and, by the way, the built-in posting feature in these videos is outstanding and easy).

Good political satire isn't always easy, but this pretty much nails it. And it's nice to have something lighter to share from time to time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have seen this sketch in its entirety. Classic. The gun pose had me in stitches. This is the only thing re: Palin that has raised a laugh. She totally scares me.

Forgive me if you have seen/posted this before.

http://mudflats.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/what-is-mccain-thinking-one-alaskans-perspective/

For some reason, I keep finding myself on Alaskan blogs that justify my Sarah fears.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.