}

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

As promised

I finally have a new photo of Sunny and Jake. Today I was sitting on the sofa and Jake jumped up to have a nap next to me. Then Sunny jumped up, too, but since this was a 2-seater, she ended up lying mostly on top of Jake, who didn’t seem to mind at all. In fact, they “posed” for several photos (I think that this one is the best) and only moved because I got up so we could put the sofa back where it belongs (we were rearranging a room, and I sat down to wait for Nigel to do something).

In related news, Jake’s medicine is already helping: He’s clearly not itchy anymore and is back to his old self already. Don’t worry, we’ll see out the prescription because we want him healed, not just relieved.

I won’t necessarily post every photo of Jake and Sunny (or Bella, for that matter) here on my blog (and I’m not saying I won’t…), but you can see photos on my Flicr account where I have a photoset I recently made just for photos of them.

2 comments: