}

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Puppy love

It’s been a busy time lately, and a casualty of that has been blogging. Sometimes, things have got give, even things that are important to me, so that other things can happen.

So, a photo of our puppies. It’s been too long, actually: I haven’t posted a photo of the two of them together since March. At the start of that month, I posted another photo and commented, “They often sleep closely like this…”. The photo above, taken this evening, is further evidence of that; they couldn’t get any closer.

I don’t take, let alone post, nearly enough photos of the furbabies. However, I do take far more than I post. That’s good, at least.

Speaking of which, at right is a photo of Bella I prepared earlier (I took it early this month and never posted it). It turns out, I haven’t posted a photo of her since December of last year. Whoops.

At any rate, here they are. For now, that’s good enough, and all I really can do.

2 comments:

rogerogreen said...

Now I have Donny Osmond stuck in my head...

Arthur (AmeriNZ) said...

Could have been Paul Anka…