}

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Promoting that Civil Defence App


Late last month, NZ Civil Defence conducted the first test of its Mobile Alert System. About the same time, they started running the above ad on television, and it’s been running ever since. As such ads go, it does a good enough job of eplaining what it’s all about and what they want people to do. But there are still a large number of mobile phones that can’t receive the alerts.

Ever since the ad started running, I’ve been checking NZ Civil Defence’s YouTube Channel hoping they’d post the ad because I prefer them to embedding Facebook videos. But, that hasn’t happened, and seeing the ad on TV tonight reminded me I wanted to share it here. So, the Facebook Video it is. And I was reminded of that when I looked at Facebook early this evening and the ad was in my news feed.

Cross that one off the list.

2 comments:

rogerogreen said...

Stopping mid-kiss? Seems sad...

Arthur Schenck (AmeriNZ) said...

And that poor dog!